Sierra HXL Crank
A Great Alternative For The Healthy Workforce
The Sierra HXL Crank is engineered to enable manual adjustability requiring minimal amounts of human force, making them a good alternative for the healthy workforce or for areas where frequent adjustments are not required.
The HXL Crank adjusts from 25.5″–43″ and will accommodate the average male or female worker, making it a good solution for companies seeking limited height adjustability. It adjusts at a rate of 5.6 turns per inch even with more than 125 pounds of equipment on the worksurface. Sierra HXL Crank is available in silver with two foot design options that can be selected to build the best workcenter for each specific application.
- Frame options: 2-leg frames
- 24″ or 30″ depths
- Widths from 36″ to 72″ depending on shape
- Finish options: Silver, Charcoal, and White
- Height Range: 25.5″ to 43″
- Payload Capacity: 125 pounds
- Travel Speed: 1 inch = 5.6 turns