Sierra HXL Crank
A Great Alternative For The Healthy Workforce
The Workrite Sierra HXL Crank is engineered to enable manual adjustability requiring minimal amounts of human force, making it a good alternative for the healthy workforce or for areas where frequent adjustments are not required.
The HXL Crank adjusts at a rate of 5.6 turns per inch even with more than 125 pounds of equipment on the worksurface.
Sierra HXL Crank is available in 3 contemporary finishes with two foot design options that can be selected to build the best workcenter for each specific application.
- Frame options: 2-leg frames
- 24″ or 30″ depths
- Widths from 36″ to 72″ depending on shape
- Finish options: Silver, Charcoal, and White
- Height Range: 25.5″ to 43″
- Payload Capacity: 125 pounds
- Travel Speed: 1 inch = 5.6 turns