Conform Single Heavy Duty Articulating Monitor Arm
Engineered to support heavier all-in-one computer monitors and VESA mounted CPU/monitor combinations, the Conform Single Heavy Duty Monitor Arm lifts up to 40 lbs with ease. Utilizing the same pin assembly system as the rest of the series, the Conform Heavy Duty can be used with any Conform Monitor Arm Base or configured to work side by side any other Conform Monitor Arm.
- Verify your monitor’s compatibility with this monitor arm using our web based tool.
- Heavy duty gas spring supports one 17–40 lb monitor
- Extends to 22.5 inches of forward reach, for easy monitor viewing
- Quickly folds down to 5.25 inches, freeing up user workspace
- Easily route and conceal cables through the integrated wire managers
- Adjust to the perfect height, with 13.5 inches of vertical movement
- Discrete silver color blends into office environments
- Designed for fast and easy installation
- Supports one 17-40 lb. monitor
- Maximum monitor height: 14″ (full range of motion)
- Articulation range: 13.5″
- Forward reach: 22.5″
- Stowed depth: 5.25″
- Monitor : Tilt: +90°/-45°, Pivot: +/-90°, Rotation: +/-90°
- Standard VESA (75 mm & 100 mm)
- Available in Silver
- Warranty: 10 year
As of January 2, 2019 all Conform Monitor Arm products will carry a 6% of net price tariff surcharge until further notice.
*Shown with optional C-Clamp Base
Conform Monitor Arm Base Options
Conform Two Piece C-Clamp & Grommet Base
- For use with Articulating Monitor Arms
- Detachable two piece c-clamp design for panel mounted desks
- Includes both c-clamp & grommet mounting options
- 180° pivot limiter on lower arm for space constrained environments
- Supports up to 48 lb.
- Visit Online Store
- Conform Two Piece C-Clamp & Grommet Base Instructions