Careers @ Workrite Ergonomics
Workrite Ergonomics is an internationally recognized leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative ergonomic solutions for the office environment. Workrite welcomes talented and energetic individuals interested in joining our dynamic, rapidly growing organization headquartered in the heart of Sonoma County.
Workrite Ergonomics is an equal opportunity employer offering a great work environment and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, 401(k) program with company match and life insurance after waiting period. Paid time off, including vacation, sick and holiday, start at date of hire. In addition, we offer a comprehensive wellness program, employee assistance program, product discounts, tuition reimbursement and various employee celebrations.
Workrite Ergonomics prides itself on creating a place to work that strives for the highest standards and we are proud to be designated as a “Great Rated” company. Learn more about our culture and why our employees love being a member of the Workrite team – Click Here.
If you are looking for a career development opportunity, excellent compensation and benefits package, plus the challenge and excitement of a growing company, then make the move to Workrite! Opportunities exist at our headquarters in Petaluma, California and in sales positions throughout the United States.
Thank you for your interest with employment at Workrite Ergonomics. If an open position matches your interests and qualifications, please apply per the instructions within the job posting link below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position. Workrite is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Position Summary: This is a full-time, Monday – Friday position in which the individual applies knowledge of mechanical engineering principles and CAD, (SolidWorks) expertise to execute and further develop a product/product family, (driven by marketing group) as well as providing support for sustaining and customized projects. Position works with production, purchasing, tool design, suppliers, customers, sales, marketing and customer service in a team environment to ensure successful development and implementation of desired or revised products. This position will use engineering rigor to solve new product/design issues as well as sustain and improve existing product lines.
Ready to apply? Please apply here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=workrite&jobId=99661&lang=en_US&source=CC3
Education and Experience:
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering or substantially equivalent technical degree and experience combination.
- Three to five years of engineering and product design experience.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Translates customer, manufacturing, and marketing requirements into engineered product solutions in support of custom, sustaining, and new product development projects.
- Designs components and subsystems using SolidWorks and other design tools to meet specific requirements.
- Supports proposed solutions with engineering analysis and validation experiments.
- Documents and releases engineered solutions including part drawings, assembly drawings, control drawings, purchased part specifications, and bills of material.
- Works collaboratively with procurement group and vendors to provide sourcing solutions to design requirements.
- Initiates and reviews all cost estimates, drawings, and ECN’s associated with the assigned projects.
Nonessential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Participates in vendor evaluation, selection, and qualification.
- Provides technical support to manufacturing, sales, marketing, and other internal groups.
- Executes multiple engineering projects simultaneously.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to plan and execute engineering product development activities with strong leadership, project planning, and interfacing skills.
- Working knowledge of various production processes including injection molding, die-casting, extruding, sheet metal stamping and forming, machining, painting, power coating, plating, and conversion coating.
- Experience/practical knowledge of:
- Regulatory and code requirements/compliance.
- Electrical/electronic hardware integration.
- Electrical/electronic design experience including: energy efficiency evaluation, thermal management, lighting efficacy evaluation, low-voltage power supply and connector and cable specification.
- Electrical actuators, motors, components, and wiring.
- Must work effectively with outside vendors and outside partners and customers.
- Excellent verbal communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks.
- Strong commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes of a rapidly growing company.
- Strong analytical skills, judgment, and problem solving ability.
- High level of integrity, work ethic, and responsiveness.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Powerpoint, and Project.
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems.
- Advanced SolidWorks proficiency including mechanical stress and strain analysis such as FEA.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
- Position requires ability to work at a computer terminal for extended periods of time.
- Coordinating among departments and within the company requires the ability to move freely around the facility.
- Position resides in company headquarters located in Petaluma, CA.
- Position is a member of a professional office environment which includes sharing spaces with other administrative or production staff.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Workrite Ergonomics is an internationally recognized leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative ergonomic solutions for the office environment. Workrite welcomes talented and energetic individuals interested in joining our dynamic, rapidly growing organization headquartered in the heart of Sonoma County. We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Position Summary: The Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) reports to the Marketing Communications Manager and is responsible for all aspects of the company’s digital marketing campaigns, social media content and community development, websites and intranet site. This includes page layout and design, content development, on-going maintenance, program implementation, and organizational training on digital tools.
Ready to apply? Click here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=workrite&jobId=99624&lang=en_US&source=CC3
Education & Technical Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience plus 3-5 years of experience designing, developing and managing content for business to business or consumer focused websites, social media and intranet sites and implementing SEO tactics to increase website traffic.
- Experience with all aspects of email/digital marketing including but not limited to creative development, database management, and campaign performance reporting. Experience working with email service provider such as MailChimp, Lyris or Constant Contact.
- Wireframe/layout for website and digital tools.
- Working knowledge of web publishing tools required. Experience with expression engine CMS, JQuery and/or PHP will be considered a plus.
- Strong graphic design and layout skills with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or similar program.
- Thorough understanding of differences in design specifications for a variety of user interfaces including personal computers, tablets and other mobile devices.
- Exceptional computer and website development and maintenance skills.
- Good communication skills with ability to assess user feedback and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Sense of urgency and strong problem solving skills with a commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Exceptional attention to detail with ability to develop and execute tactical implementation plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work cross-functionally and lead others to successful project completion.
- Ability to quickly learn industry and gain a solid understanding of key competitors, trends and activities that may affect our business.
- Ability to recognize and address the needs of end users and other key stakeholders through the implementation of effective, targeted marketing communications.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects and effectively establish priorities for self and others.
- Open minded to input from others and willing to readily accept ideas from many different sources.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with marketing management to develop and implement a digital marketing strategy focused on the promotion of our products and improved communications to our associates, customers and end users.
- Attend meetings and lead cross-functional teams as required to ensure support from all aspects of the business when developing campaigns and sites, or modifying existing sites.
- Conduct training for customer service, field sales and other associates as required prior to the introduction of new digital materials or campaigns.
- Provide graphic design backup for the Marketing Services Specialist role during peak periods.
- Monitor daily activity on the company’s social media sites and collaborate with management as required to provide accurate, timely feedback and responses.
- Develop and implement a monthly social media calendar to identify messages and content to be shared on the company’s social media pages, adding additional content as items of interest or market news occurs.
- Continuously monitor new developments in digital marketing and social media and proactively make recommendations to marketing management for implementation of new programs.
- Assume responsibility for the development and implementation of all content for web and intranet sites, ensuring they are easy to navigate and address the needs of the organization and its customers.
- Work closely with the marketing team on the design, development and implementation of micro-sites and landing pages required to support product introductions or other promotional activities.
- Provide technical support for the company’s website, intranet and social media pages, troubleshooting issues as they arise and responding promptly to requests for assistance.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date log of all activities and requests and provide summary report for management team as requested.
- Act as brand champion and maintain uniformity of look, feel and function for all web-based initiatives across typical platforms and browsers.
- Assist in the development and implementation of customizable marketing materials including videos, e-marketing programs and promotions.
- Ensure that tracking programs such as Google Analytics and Google Custom Site Search are properly maintained and deployed. Provide monthly reporting on key web metrics as defined by marketing management.
- Develop content for e-Card campaigns and test personalization/customization options to ensure smooth implementation and execution of each campaign.
- Keep up with changing technical standards in areas such as HTML (hypertext markup language), HTTP (hyper-text transfer protocol), and XML (extensible markup language) that affect the workings of the web site.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to work at a computer terminal for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs occasionally.
Duties are not limited to the above job description. You may be asked to perform other duties from time to time as the needs of the department or company dictate.
Work Environment: We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Workrite Ergonomics is an internationally recognized leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative ergonomic solutions for the office environment. Workrite welcomes talented and energetic individuals interested in joining our dynamic, rapidly growing organization headquartered in the heart of Sonoma County. We are currently seeking a Sales Support Specialist.
Position Summary: The Sales Support Specialist reports to the Customer Service Manager but will also work closely with the Director of Marketing, National Sales Managers, Director of IT, and the Director of Planning on a regular basis. The position is primarily responsible for the administration of all salesforce.com information and activities for assigned accounts/territories, working with the sales organization and the planning team to ensure that all information is entered and maintained accurately, and assisting the sales organization with major project implementations.
Ready to apply? Please apply here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=workrite&jobId=101690&lang=en_US&source=CC3
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Customer Service, Business, Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of successful customer service, sales support, marketing administration or related experience.
- Minimum of 2 years in administrative role with primary responsibility for support of CRM system such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Working knowledge of Syteline or similar ERP system required.
- Strong computer skills with in-depth knowledge of CRM system functionality, proficiency in basic MS Office programs (Excel and Power Point), and ability to quickly learn new programs as required.
- Exceptional attention to detail and understanding of critical role that accuracy of information plays in the organization.
- Ability to clearly communicate, take direction and provide instruction to a variety of audiences.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data and clearly present information to the sales organization and other functional areas as needed.
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to work autonomously, manage multiple projects, and effectively establish priorities.
- Customer Service orientation with strong sense of urgency, problem solving skills, and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with Manager to build on CRM capabilities inherent in sf.com and help develop and encourage sales team utilization of all aspects of the system including, but not limited to, forecasting and lead management processes.
- Day-to-day management of salesforce.com work flow and processes in support of assigned sales team members and customers.
- Act as key account representative in Customer Service and Order entry as assigned by Manager to facilitate the on-time, accurate delivery of large project/customer orders.
- Provide back up to customer service/order entry as required by absences or workflow.
- Work with Customer Service Manager and Sales Director on the implementation of sales training programs for salesforce.com.
- Work with CS Manager, IT and external suppliers to facilitate streamlined entry of opportunities, volume quote requests, and SPAs within salesforce.com.
- Act as liaison and advocate for the sales team within the Petaluma and/or Toronto office to foster enhanced communication to and from the field sales team.
- Assist the sales team with compliance to processes and procedures, proactively seeking resolutions for challenges and issues on behalf of the sales team and ensuring that they receive up-to-date information on relevant processes and procedures.
- Support Customer Service, Marketing and Sales Management with reporting, data collection, analysis, and other special projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to work at a computer terminal for long periods of time. Coordinating among departments and within the department requires ability to move from workstation periodically. May be required to lift up to 20lbs on occasion.
Duties are not limited to the above job description. You may be asked to perform other duties from time to time as the needs of the department of company dictate.