Careers @ Workrite Ergonomics
Workrite Ergonomics is an internationally recognized leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative ergonomic solutions for the office environment. Workrite welcomes talented and energetic individuals interested in joining our dynamic, rapidly growing organization headquartered in the heart of Sonoma County.
Workrite Ergonomics is an equal opportunity employer offering a great work environment and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, 401(k) program with company match and life insurance after waiting period. Paid time off, including vacation, sick and holiday, start at date of hire. In addition, we offer a comprehensive wellness program, employee assistance program, product discounts, tuition reimbursement and various employee celebrations.
Workrite Ergonomics prides itself on creating a place to work that strives for the highest standards and we are proud to be designated as a “Great Rated” company. Learn more about our culture and why our employees love being a member of the Workrite team – Click Here.
If you are looking for a career development opportunity, excellent compensation and benefits package, plus the challenge and excitement of a growing company, then make the move to Workrite! Opportunities exist at our headquarters in Petaluma, California and in sales positions throughout the United States.
Thank you for your interest with employment at Workrite Ergonomics. If an open position matches your interests and qualifications, please apply per the instructions within the job posting link below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position. Workrite is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Workrite Ergonomics is an internationally recognized leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative ergonomic solutions for the office environment. We are currently seeking a Business Development Specialist to join our dynamic, rapidly growing organization headquartered in the Petaluma. If you are ambitious, a team player, ready to make a contribution to a great team and live in the South Bay, this position might be for you.
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for identifying end user opportunities for Workrite in the South Bay region. This position will work closely with the local Territory Manager on bringing opportunities to successes. The Business Development Specialist will operate under limited supervision and perform duties requiring sound business judgment, independent analysis and detailed knowledge of products and procedures.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Preparation: Develops potential customer target list along with National Sales Manager and Territory Manager. This includes contacting end user influencers, developing knowledge of Workrite products, installing demo products, researching competitors, attending industry events and functions.
• Presentation: Arrives promptly and well prepared for appointments and follows-up with customers as necessary. Employs consultative selling techniques such as building rapport, listening carefully for wants and needs, relating benefits and features to customer interests, probes for and identifies issues, trial close, assumes sales, handles objections, and makes it easy for customers to order Workrite products. Coordinates team-selling efforts with other Workrite Territory Managers.
• Customer Service: Responds promptly to customer concerns and complaints about quality, performance, delivery, or installation issues
• Administrative: Submits timely, accurate, complete, and legible expense, demo, and sales projection reports, project and account registrations, and split commission agreements, volume discount agreements, and other information as required. Controls samples account balance through accurate record keeping, direct billing, and judicious disposition.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• 3 — 5 years in a sales environment or equivalent work experience.
• 3 — 5 years of CRM and ERP experience, salesforce.com preferred.
• Office furniture industry experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong computer skills with knowledge of basic MS Office programs and ability to quickly learn new programs as required.
• Highly motivated, financially focused self-starter with proven ability to close sales.
• Strong relationship building skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to present to a variety of audiences.
• Exceptional organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects and effectively establish priorities.
• Excellent attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to participate effectively on cross-functional teams.
• Superior customer service skills with a basic understanding of the selling process and a willingness to proactively expand that knowledge and skill set.
• Positive attitude and willingness to proactively participate in problem solving with the goal of arriving at the best Workrite answer.
• Must be able to work at a computer terminal for extended periods of time.
• This position also requires the ability to move throughout client facilities, to lift and carry items, and to stoop, bend, and kneel.
• Requires travel throughout the South Bay region of California and incumbents must live within 30 miles of designated territory.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and up to 75 pounds on occasion.
• Reports to National Sales Manager.
• Full time, exempt position.
• Position is located in incumbent’s home office.
Ready to apply? Submit an application and resume by clicking here.
We have a great working environment and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, wellness program, 401(k) program with company match and life insurance after waiting period. Paid time off, including vacation, sick and holiday, at date of hire. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Workrite Ergonomics values diversity.
Workrite is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer
The selected candidate will join a high energy team with dedicated team members who provide in-depth training designed for trainee success. Detailed procedures and product support is a benchmark of the department. Our Customer Service team interacts regularly with departments throughout the organization including Marketing, Product Development, Operations and Sales. We are excited to add a friendly flexible member to our team to help support our company as it grows!
Ready to apply? Submit your application and upload your resume: Here
The Customer Service Specialist reports to the Customer Service Supervisor but works closely with and takes direction from the Customer Service Lead on a daily basis. The position is primarily responsible for addressing all incoming calls, voicemails and emails received by the Customer Service Department, resolving all discrepancies on new Purchase Orders that require communication to the sales force and/or customers, and communicating order changes and missed shipment notifications.
– Associates degree or 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service or related field.
– Proficiency in MS Word and Excel, with working knowledge of ERP systems.
– Excellent verbal communication/interpersonal skills.
– Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks.
– Strong commitment to continuous quality improvement.
– Ability to adapt to rapid changes of a rapidly growing company.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels, both inside and outside of the organization.
– Ability to practice critical thinking skills and strike the appropriate balance between satisfying the customer and doing the right thing for Workrite. Examples of skills needed include:
– Problem solving
– Conflict management
– Provide proactive solutions and recommendations
– Self-confident with ability to assess situations, make sound decisions, and resolve problems or issues for the customer autonomously.
– Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities efficiently and effectively.
– Continuously develop and expand knowledge of Workrite systems and procedures.
– Ability to comprehend and retain large amounts of information.
– Ability to see big picture and strike a balance between written process and common sense practices as situations arise.
– Detail oriented to provide highest degree of accuracy and completeness possible.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Ready to apply? Submit your application and upload your resume: HERE
Education and Experience:
• 2 to 4 years of experience with CNC machines.
• Must have basic math skills, ability to read a tape measure, and ability to use precision measuring tools.
• Must have basic computer skills.
• Must be able to speak, read, and write English.
• Must be comfortable working around machinery. Must have experience in woodworking and machine operation.
• Must be a certified forklift operator.
• Must be able to read drawing and utilize AutoCAD and Alpha CAM software.
• Must be reliable and easy to work with, has a positive attitude, and has good communication and organizational skills.
• Proven leadership capabilities with the ability to drive projects to completion with demonstrated proficiency in leading co-workers.
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to adapt to rapid changes of a rapidly growing company.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment on a daily basis.
• Train machine operators, as needed on safe and proper usage of equipment.
• Provide staff with all necessary personal protective safety equipment e.g. protective eyewear, head-gear, gloves, and aprons.
• Ensure all machine operators adhere to proper usage of equipment and follow safety regulations.
• Set up tools and operate CNC equipment.
• Set-up and safely operate machines including: T molder, drill press, Kerf cutter, pin router, table saw, and panel saw.
• Must clean and maintain all machines and tools, including changing blades, cutters, and drills
• Align Wood Shop job priorities with Upholstery and Assembly through direct communication with those departments Leads, Supervisors and key personnel.
• Ensure safe and proper material handling and storage of products in all phases of development.
Non-Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Perform job functions of Machine Operator Levels I and II as needed.
• Assembly tasks as needed.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to routinely lift up to 50 pounds (occasionally up to 75 pounds.)
• Must not possess allergies or respiratory problems that may be aggravated by wood, plastic, glues, resins or other manufacturing materials.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must have full use of both hands.
• Position resides in company headquarters located in Petaluma.
• Position is a member of Production team located in a manufacturing environment with varied climates.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.