Careers @ Workrite Ergonomics
Workrite Ergonomics is an internationally recognized leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative ergonomic solutions for the office environment. Workrite welcomes talented and energetic individuals interested in joining our dynamic, rapidly growing organization headquartered in the heart of Sonoma County.
Workrite Ergonomics is an equal opportunity employer offering a great work environment and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, 401(k) program with company match and life insurance after waiting period. Paid time off, including vacation, sick and holiday, start at date of hire. In addition, we offer a comprehensive wellness program, employee assistance program, product discounts, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code, and various employee celebrations.
Workrite Ergonomics prides itself on creating a place to work that strives for the highest standards and we are proud to be designated as a “Great Rated” company. Learn more about our culture and why our employees love being a member of the Workrite team: Workrite – Best Places to Work
If you are looking for a career development opportunity, excellent compensation and benefits package, plus the challenge and excitement of a growing company, then make the move to Workrite! Opportunities exist at our headquarters in Petaluma, California and in sales positions throughout the United States.
Thank you for your interest with employment at Workrite Ergonomics. If an open position matches your interests and qualifications, please apply per the instructions within the job posting link below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position. Workrite is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Department: Wood Shop
Reports To: Production Supervisor
Shift: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Training shift may be 6:00 am – 2:30 pm and flexibility to work over time required.
Our Machine Operators are responsible for the safe and correct set up, validation, monitoring, running and troubleshooting CNC equipment and production process required to manufacture our products. The CNC Operator ensures that procedures are optimized in terms of quality, cost-containment and on-time delivery.
Education, Experience and Skills Needed.
- 2-4 years of experience with CNC machines.
- Must have basic math skills and ability to read measuring equipment.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand basic English.
- Must be comfortable working around machinery. Must have experience in woodworking and machine operation.
- Must possess basic woodworking skills and/or a combination of production experience.
- Must be reliable, have a positive attitude, and has good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot maintenance or issues with the CNC machines and team.
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes of a rapidly growing company.
- Set up tools and operate CNC equipment and edging materials equipment.
- Interpretation drawings, cut sheets, quality standards, work instructions and job orders.
- Safely operate a variety of machines and secondary tools like; drill press, pin router, and table saw.
- Perform periodic maintenance and troubleshoot minor issues with CNC.
- Daily Production are clean up.
- Assembly and packaging tasks as needed
- Ensure safe ad proper material handling and storage of products in all phases of development.
- Must be able to routinely lift to 50 pounds (occasionally up to 80 pounds with assistance).
- Must not possess allergies or respiratory problems that may be aggravated by wood, plastic, glues, resins or other manufacturing materials.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and complete use of both hands.
Position resides in company headquarters located in Petaluma. Position is a member of Production team located in a manufacturing environment with varied climates and noise.