Careers @ Workrite Ergonomics
Workrite Ergonomics is an internationally recognized leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative ergonomic solutions for the office environment. Workrite welcomes talented and energetic individuals interested in joining our dynamic, rapidly growing organization headquartered in the heart of Sonoma County.
Workrite Ergonomics is an equal opportunity employer offering a great work environment and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, 401(k) program with company match and life insurance after waiting period. Paid time off, including vacation, sick and holiday, start at date of hire. In addition, we offer a comprehensive wellness program, employee assistance program, product discounts, tuition reimbursement and various employee celebrations.
Workrite Ergonomics prides itself on creating a place to work that strives for the highest standards and we are proud to be designated as a “Great Rated” company. Learn more about our culture and why our employees love being a member of the Workrite team – Click Here.
If you are looking for a career development opportunity, excellent compensation and benefits package, plus the challenge and excitement of a growing company, then make the move to Workrite! Opportunities exist at our headquarters in Petaluma, California and in sales positions throughout the United States.
Thank you for your interest with employment at Workrite Ergonomics. If an open position matches your interests and qualifications, please apply per the instructions within the job posting link below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position. Workrite is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Training and Business Development Manager will have two primary responsibilities:
- Develop and execute field based hands-on, one on one training program. Build on historical expertise and become recognized as most knowledgeable, motivated and efficient sales team. Help with skills, techniques and business development for the Territory Managers and Independent Rep Groups.
- Create a business development process. Develop, manage and direct the Business Development team to uncover new business. Development strategies to increase incremental business by driving awareness of the Workrite brand with existing channels and with targeted end user customers.
Ready to apply? Submit your application and upload your cover letter and resume: Here w/ ADP online.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ year of sales, marketing, training and/or customer service related experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, including ability to identify issues and propose methodological solutions.
- Office furniture industry experience preferred
- Passion for selling and finding new opportunities.
- Positive, action oriented personality.
- Well organized, professional, positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in various stages of completion.
- Strong motivation to learn, willingness to be a team player yet operate independently as required.
- Work with all departments to identify the most critical paths and needs for customer interface and growth including but not limited to:
- Product training, positioning, competitive insights, CRM/SF.com, Customer Expectations, Customer Service/Escalation Paths, Marketing Tools, and Information Access
- Work with Sales Management Team to create a (2-3-year) plan of team development.
- Work with Director of Sales and Director of Marketing to develop framework for National Sales Meetings, Regional Sales Meetings – and day to day field training
- Working with the Director of Sales to develop a proficiency standard that must be achieved by both TM’s and IRGs with respect to:
- Product knowledge, brand and messaging, sales tools leverage, policies and procedures, and selling skills.
- Achieve sales training operational objectives by contributing sales training information and recommendations to management; reinforcing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales training system improvements; implementing change.
- Work with Sales Managers to recruit, select, orient, coach, and counsel sales reps.
- Target, coordinate and grow existing and new partnerships. Focus on key end user growth accounts, and strategic dealer development with short and long term programs.
- Work with Marketing and Sales Management teams to further develop dealer and end user awareness
- Full-line selling, knowledge-based, value-added brand advancement. Return on investment and accountability processes and mechanisms.
- Develop insights, framework and feedback mechanisms for possible emerging markets by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Manage and direct the Business Development team to uncover and drive new business with end users
Position is located in Petaluma; CA. with requirement to travel frequently throughout North America
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
The Lead Engineer will apply knowledge of engineering principles and CAD expertise to execute and further develop a product or product family for sustaining and custom projects. The Lead Engineer will also provide technical direction, guidance and hands-on project support to the Engineering team and Director. Position works closely with Production, Purchasing, Suppliers, Customers, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service, ensuring successful development and implementation of desired revised or new products.
Ready to apply? Submit your application and upload your cover letter and resume: Here w/ ADP online
Education and Experience:
- S. degree in Mechanical Engineering or substantially equivalent technical degree and experience combination.
- Ten or more years of experience in engineering, leadership and product design experience.
- Experience leading both internal and external product development teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to plan and execute engineering product development activities with strong leadership, project planning, and interfacing skills.
- Working knowledge of various production processes including injection molding, die-casting, extruding, sheet metal stamping and forming, machining, painting, and power coating. Experience/practical knowledge of:
- Regulatory and code requirements/compliance.
- Mechanical Systems.
- Electrical/electronic hardware integration.
- Actuators, motors, components, and wiring.
- Must work effectively with outside vendors and outside partners and customers.
- Excellent verbal communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks. While managing established schedules and deadlines.
- Strong commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes of a rapidly growing company.
- Strong analytical skills, initiative, judgment, and problem solving ability.
- High level of integrity, work ethic, and responsiveness.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Powerpoint, and Project.
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems.
- Advanced SolidWorks proficiency including mechanical stress and strain analysis such as FEA.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Translates customer, manufacturing, and marketing requirements into engineered product solutions in support of custom, sustaining, and for new product development projects.
- Supports proposed solutions with engineering analysis and validation experiments.
- Lead support resource for team
- Works collaboratively with Planning team and vendors to provide sourcing solutions to design requirements.
- Initiates and reviews all cost estimates, drawings, and ECO’s associated with the assigned projects.
- Provides technical support to Production, Sales, Marketing, and other internal groups.
- Executes multiple engineering projects simultaneously.
- Ensure sustaining processes, procedures and documentation is reviewed, refined, or maintained as appropriate.
- Lead timely resolution of all product compliance, certification and liability issues.
- Position resides in company headquarters located in Petaluma, CA.
- Position is a member of a professional office environment which includes sharing spaces with other administrative or production staff.
- May require travel to domestic and/or international vendors.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.