Careers @ Workrite Ergonomics
Workrite Ergonomics is an internationally recognized leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative ergonomic solutions for the office environment. Workrite welcomes talented and energetic individuals interested in joining our dynamic, rapidly growing organization headquartered in the heart of Sonoma County.
Workrite Ergonomics is an equal opportunity employer offering a great work environment and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, 401(k) program with company match and life insurance after waiting period. Paid time off, including vacation, sick and holiday, start upon date of hire. In addition, we offer an employee assistance program, product discounts, tuition reimbursement and wellness program.If you are looking for a career development opportunity, an excellent compensation and benefits package, and the challenge and excitement of a growing company, then make the move to Workrite! Opportunities exist at our headquarters in Petaluma, California and in sales positions throughout the United States.
Workrite Ergonomics prides itself on creating a place of work that strives for the highest of standards and we are proud to be designated as a “Great Rated” company. Visit the following link to learn more about our culture and why our employees love being a member of the Workrite team – Click Here.
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities with Workrite. If a position listed matches your interests and qualifications, please apply per the instructions listed in the current opening links below. Workrite is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Establishes, administers, monitors and maintains quality assurance procedures and activities with continuous improvement emphasis. Develops quality control and inspection procedures for raw material, components and finished products. Participates in design review meetings to contribute quality assurance requirements and considerations. Reviews and controls company process documentation for accuracy and completeness. Performs special assignments related to product support requiring gathering and analysis of data. Works closely with engineering, production, and vendors. Some travel to supplier sites required.
This position requires working at a computer terminal for periods of time, and ability to move freely about the facilities to inspect product and to interact with various departments. Must occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. Work time will be spent on production floor, quality and/or engineering lab where use of personal protective equipment is required.
- Bachelor’s degree of technical background
- Training in use and understanding of quality systems and tools
- 5 years Quality Assurance experience in manufacturing environment
- Management/Supervisory experience
- Proven leadership capabilities with the ability to drive projects to completion
- Ability to develop, maintain and improve Quality System Documentation
- Ability to develop and implement growth plans for Quality Assurance technicians
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio; experience with an ERP and proficiency in Minitab, 2D or 3D CAD preferred.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Ability to read technical drawings and Bill of Materials
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Adapts well to change and functions well under strict deadlines
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides leadership in the Quality Assurance department and across the organization as member of the management team
- Creates and maintains Incoming Quality Audit plans
- Manages temporary Deviations submitted by various departments
- Monitors and evaluates Returns Material Authorizations and ensures their timely processing
- Manages First Article and General Inspection process
- Chairs Material Review Board meetings and communicates disposition of Non-Conforming Materials
- Facilitates new Supplier Qualification process
- Maintains and improves Corrective Action system
- Creates plans for and perform internal and external audits
- Effectively performs root cause analysis by troubleshooting mechanical and electrical problems
- Manages and maintains the companies Material Safety Data Sheet system
- Communicates quality issues both internally and externally with suppliers
- Collects, charts and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products
- Develops and reports cost-of-quality information
- Documents Standard Operational Procedures for use within a lean manufacturing environment
- Becomes a technical resource on products for tech support and customer service
- Communicates effectively with all levels of the organization including production, engineering, marketing, purchasing/planning, customer service, and outside vendors
Duties are not limited to the above job description. Other duties may be assigned from time to time as the needs of the company and department dictate.
To apply please follow this link: https://workrite.myhrdeskjobs.com?jobid=2337-34389