Careers @ Workrite Ergonomics
Workrite Ergonomics is an internationally recognized leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative ergonomic solutions for the office environment. Workrite welcomes talented and energetic individuals interested in joining our dynamic, rapidly growing organization headquartered in the heart of Sonoma County.
Workrite Ergonomics is an equal opportunity employer offering a great work environment and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, 401(k) program with company match and life insurance after waiting period. Paid time off, including vacation, sick and holiday, start upon date of hire. In addition, we offer an employee assistance program, product discounts, tuition reimbursement and wellness program.If you are looking for a career development opportunity, an excellent compensation and benefits package, and the challenge and excitement of a growing company, then make the move to Workrite! Opportunities exist at our headquarters in Petaluma, California and in sales positions throughout the United States.
Workrite Ergonomics prides itself on creating a place of work that strives for the highest of standards and we are proud to be designated as a “Great Rated” company. Visit the following link to learn more about our culture and why our employees love being a member of the Workrite team – Click Here.
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities with Workrite. If a position listed matches your interests and qualifications, please apply per the instructions listed in the current opening links below. Workrite is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Position Summary: Primary responsibility is to increase sales through managing territory, and meeting and/or exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets.
Physical Requirements: This position requires frequent travel (approximately 50% of time spent traveling; 25% of that time on overnight travel) throughout designated territory. This position also requires the ability to work on one’s feet for an extended period of time, to move throughout client facilities, to lift and carry items, and to stoop, bend, and kneel. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis, and up to 75 lbs. on an occasional basis. Must reside within 30 miles of designated territory.
- Must be accurate and well organized.
- Must have excellent oral and written skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have working knowledge of computer, fax, and copy machine, as well as Microsoft Office products.
- Highly motivated, financially focused self-starters.
- Must have strong relationship-building and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to successfully close sales.
- SalesForce.com, ACT! or similar database experience.
- One to five years sales experience, preferably in the contract furniture/office furniture industry.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop potential customer list.
- Market directly to all prospects and customers in your territory.
- Develop a working knowledge of Workrite product features and benefits, applications, installation, and organization capabilities.
- Research products and activities of competitors in your area.
- Develop a working knowledge of office ergonomics and issues related to the office furniture industry.
- Cultivate relationships among dealers, designers, and ergo-specifiers, and influence them to promote Workrite products.
- Install demonstration samples for evaluation by clients.
- Arrive promptly and well prepared for appointments.
- Employ consultative selling techniques: build rapport, listen carefully for wants and needs, relate benefits and features to customer interests, qualify, probe for and identify issues, trial close, assume sales, handle objections, and make it easy for customers to order Workrite products.
- Maintain and grow existing customer business.
- Participate and exhibit at customer and dealer vendor events.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure satisfaction; ask for referrals.
- Handle oral and written communications with customers, dealers, and Workrite staff.
- Take lead in tracking special requests, unusual orders, and important deliveries.
- Keep abreast of product performance and delivery information that affects your customers.
- Coordinate team-selling efforts with other Workrite Representatives.
D) Customer Service:
- Respond promptly to customer concerns and complaints about quality, performance, delivery, or installation issues.
- Handle simple service issues quickly, evaluate problems, work with factory to offer solutions, etc.
- Oversee installations when necessary to ensure continued purchases and satisfied customers.
- Submit timely, accurate, complete, and legible expense, demo, and sales projection reports, project and account registrations, and split commission agreements, volume discount agreements, and other information as required.
- Control samples account balance through accurate record keeping, direct billing, and judicious disposition.
Duties are not limited to the above job description. You may be asked to perform other duties from time to time as the needs of the department and company dictate.
If you would like to apply to this position, simply click here.
Marketing Business Assistant
Workrite Ergonomics is an internationally recognized leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative ergonomic solutions for the office environment. We are currently seeking a Marketing Business Assistant on a part-time temporary basis to join our dynamic, rapidly growing organization headquartered in the heart of Sonoma County.
The Marketing Business Intern will report to the Senior Director of Marketing and will be responsible for completing a variety of assignments including market research, competitive analysis, and other activities required to support the company product marketing initiatives and management team. Position requires a minimum of 24 – 30 hours per week, schedule to be determined in conjunction with candidate.
To apply, submit cover letter, resume and desired work schedule to https://workrite.myhrdeskjobs.com?jobid=2337-34387
Workrite Ergonomics values diversity. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.