Careers @ Workrite Ergonomics
Workrite Ergonomics is an internationally recognized leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative ergonomic solutions for the office environment. Workrite welcomes talented and energetic individuals interested in joining our dynamic, rapidly growing organization headquartered in the heart of Sonoma County.
Workrite Ergonomics is an equal opportunity employer offering a great work environment and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, 401(k) program with company match and life insurance after waiting period. Paid time off, including vacation, sick and holiday, start at date of hire. In addition, we offer a comprehensive wellness program, employee assistance program, product discounts, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code, and various employee celebrations.
Workrite Ergonomics prides itself on creating a place to work that strives for the highest standards and we are proud to be designated as a “Great Rated” company. Learn more about our culture and why our employees love being a member of the Workrite team – Click Here.
If you are looking for a career development opportunity, excellent compensation and benefits package, plus the challenge and excitement of a growing company, then make the move to Workrite! Opportunities exist at our headquarters in Petaluma, California and in sales positions throughout the United States.
Thank you for your interest with employment at Workrite Ergonomics. If an open position matches your interests and qualifications, please apply per the instructions within the job posting link below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position. Workrite is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
The Order Entry Specialist is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate entry of all Purchase Orders submitted for processing. Additional duties include regular follow up communication (written and by phone) with customers or sales reps to resolve discrepant orders while maintaining an average order entry per day.
- Timely and accurate entry of Purchase Orders received via email or fax.
- Average order entry rate of 40 orders per day.
- Error rate less than 5%.
- Accurate verification of Special Pricing Agreements, SPIFFs and sales codes for orders.
- Work closely with Finance for timely resolution on orders when accounts are on credit hold or are not set up in Syteline ERP system.
- Assign ship dates for standard lead time orders, and/or work with Planning to assign ship dates for expedites and other special requests and provide order verification to customers on a timely basis.
- Work with Engineering on orders in which standard part numbers require setup and follow up for quick resolution and order verification back to customer.
- Communicate with customers and sales people to resolve discrepant sales orders.
- Route orders for custom product to Customer Service Specialist, Customs for finalization.
- Participate in process and product training as required.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service or related field.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel, with working knowledge of ERP systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent data entry skills with ability to process large amounts of information both efficiently and accurately.
- Continuously develop and expand knowledge of Workrite systems and procedures.
- Ability to comprehend and retain large amounts of information.
- Develop understanding of Workrite’s standard work practices, sales territory assignments, product availability and Special Pricing Agreements (SPA).
- Ability to maintain a broad view of the organization and department as well as strike a balance between written processes and common-sense practices as situations arise.
- Self-confident with ability to assess situations and make sound decisions and/or solve problems autonomously.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with individuals at all levels, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Position requires the ability to work at a computer terminal for long periods of time.
- Coordinating among departments and within the company requires the ability to move freely around the facility.
Schedule: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, or as scheduled by Manager
- Position resides in company headquarters located in Petaluma.
- Position is a member of a professional office environment which includes sharing spaces with other administrative or production staff.