Careers @ Workrite Ergonomics
Workrite Ergonomics is an internationally recognized leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative ergonomic solutions for the office environment. Workrite welcomes talented and energetic individuals interested in joining our dynamic, rapidly growing organization headquartered in the heart of Sonoma County.
Workrite Ergonomics is an equal opportunity employer offering a great work environment and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, 401(k) program with company match and life insurance after waiting period. Paid time off, including vacation, sick and holiday, start at date of hire. In addition, we offer a comprehensive wellness program, employee assistance program, product discounts, tuition reimbursement and various employee celebrations.
Workrite Ergonomics prides itself on creating a place to work that strives for the highest standards and we are proud to be designated as a “Great Rated” company. Learn more about our culture and why our employees love being a member of the Workrite team – Click Here.
If you are looking for a career development opportunity, excellent compensation and benefits package, plus the challenge and excitement of a growing company, then make the move to Workrite! Opportunities exist at our headquarters in Petaluma, California and in sales positions throughout the United States.
Thank you for your interest with employment at Workrite Ergonomics. If an open position matches your interests and qualifications, please apply per the instructions within the job posting link below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position. Workrite is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Training and Business Development Manager will have two primary responsibilities:
- Develop and execute field based hands-on, one on one training program. Build on historical expertise and become recognized as most knowledgeable, motivated and efficient sales team. Help with skills, techniques and business development for the Territory Managers and Independent Rep Groups.
- Create a business development process. Develop, manage and direct the Business Development team to uncover new business. Development strategies to increase incremental business by driving awareness of the Workrite brand with existing channels and with targeted end user customers.
Ready to apply? Submit your application and upload your cover letter and resume: Here w/ ADP online.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ year of sales, marketing, training and/or customer service related experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, including ability to identify issues and propose methodological solutions.
- Office furniture industry experience preferred
- Passion for selling and finding new opportunities.
- Positive, action oriented personality.
- Well organized, professional, positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in various stages of completion.
- Strong motivation to learn, willingness to be a team player yet operate independently as required.
- Work with all departments to identify the most critical paths and needs for customer interface and growth including but not limited to:
- Product training, positioning, competitive insights, CRM/SF.com, Customer Expectations, Customer Service/Escalation Paths, Marketing Tools, and Information Access
- Work with Sales Management Team to create a (2-3-year) plan of team development.
- Work with Director of Sales and Director of Marketing to develop framework for National Sales Meetings, Regional Sales Meetings – and day to day field training
- Working with the Director of Sales to develop a proficiency standard that must be achieved by both TM’s and IRGs with respect to:
- Product knowledge, brand and messaging, sales tools leverage, policies and procedures, and selling skills.
- Achieve sales training operational objectives by contributing sales training information and recommendations to management; reinforcing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales training system improvements; implementing change.
- Work with Sales Managers to recruit, select, orient, coach, and counsel sales reps.
- Target, coordinate and grow existing and new partnerships. Focus on key end user growth accounts, and strategic dealer development with short and long term programs.
- Work with Marketing and Sales Management teams to further develop dealer and end user awareness
- Full-line selling, knowledge-based, value-added brand advancement. Return on investment and accountability processes and mechanisms.
- Develop insights, framework and feedback mechanisms for possible emerging markets by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Manage and direct the Business Development team to uncover and drive new business with end users
Position is located in Petaluma; CA. with requirement to travel frequently throughout North America
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Position Summary: This is a full-time, Monday – Friday position in which the individual applies knowledge of mechanical engineering principles and CAD, (SolidWorks) expertise to execute and further develop a product/product family, (driven by marketing group) as well as providing support for sustaining and customized projects. Position works with production, purchasing, tool design, suppliers, customers, sales, marketing and customer service in a team environment to ensure successful development and implementation of desired or revised products. This position will use engineering rigor to solve new product/design issues as well as sustain and improve existing product lines.
Ready to apply? Please apply here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=workrite&jobId=99661&lang=en_US&source=CC3
Education and Experience:
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering or substantially equivalent technical degree and experience combination.
- Three to five years of engineering and product design experience.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Translates customer, manufacturing, and marketing requirements into engineered product solutions in support of custom, sustaining, and new product development projects.
- Designs components and subsystems using SolidWorks and other design tools to meet specific requirements.
- Supports proposed solutions with engineering analysis and validation experiments.
- Documents and releases engineered solutions including part drawings, assembly drawings, control drawings, purchased part specifications, and bills of material.
- Works collaboratively with procurement group and vendors to provide sourcing solutions to design requirements.
- Initiates and reviews all cost estimates, drawings, and ECN’s associated with the assigned projects.
Nonessential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Participates in vendor evaluation, selection, and qualification.
- Provides technical support to manufacturing, sales, marketing, and other internal groups.
- Executes multiple engineering projects simultaneously.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to plan and execute engineering product development activities with strong leadership, project planning, and interfacing skills.
- Working knowledge of various production processes including injection molding, die-casting, extruding, sheet metal stamping and forming, machining, painting, power coating, plating, and conversion coating.
- Experience/practical knowledge of:
- Regulatory and code requirements/compliance.
- Electrical/electronic hardware integration.
- Electrical/electronic design experience including: energy efficiency evaluation, thermal management, lighting efficacy evaluation, low-voltage power supply and connector and cable specification.
- Electrical actuators, motors, components, and wiring.
- Must work effectively with outside vendors and outside partners and customers.
- Excellent verbal communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks.
- Strong commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes of a rapidly growing company.
- Strong analytical skills, judgment, and problem solving ability.
- High level of integrity, work ethic, and responsiveness.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Powerpoint, and Project.
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems.
- Advanced SolidWorks proficiency including mechanical stress and strain analysis such as FEA.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
- Position requires ability to work at a computer terminal for extended periods of time.
- Coordinating among departments and within the company requires the ability to move freely around the facility.
- Position resides in company headquarters located in Petaluma, CA.
- Position is a member of a professional office environment which includes sharing spaces with other administrative or production staff.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Workrite Ergonomics is an internationally recognized leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative ergonomic solutions for the office environment. Workrite welcomes talented and energetic individuals interested in joining our dynamic, rapidly growing organization headquartered in the heart of Sonoma County. We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Position Summary: The Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) reports to the Marketing Communications Manager and is responsible for all aspects of the company’s digital marketing campaigns, social media content and community development, websites and intranet site. This includes page layout and design, content development, on-going maintenance, program implementation, and organizational training on digital tools.
Ready to apply? Click here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=workrite&jobId=99624&lang=en_US&source=CC3
Education & Technical Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience plus 3-5 years of experience designing, developing and managing content for business to business or consumer focused websites, social media and intranet sites and implementing SEO tactics to increase website traffic.
- Experience with all aspects of email/digital marketing including but not limited to creative development, database management, and campaign performance reporting. Experience working with email service provider such as MailChimp, Lyris or Constant Contact.
- Wireframe/layout for website and digital tools.
- Working knowledge of web publishing tools required. Experience with expression engine CMS, JQuery and/or PHP will be considered a plus.
- Strong graphic design and layout skills with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or similar program.
- Thorough understanding of differences in design specifications for a variety of user interfaces including personal computers, tablets and other mobile devices.
- Exceptional computer and website development and maintenance skills.
- Good communication skills with ability to assess user feedback and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Sense of urgency and strong problem solving skills with a commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Exceptional attention to detail with ability to develop and execute tactical implementation plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work cross-functionally and lead others to successful project completion.
- Ability to quickly learn industry and gain a solid understanding of key competitors, trends and activities that may affect our business.
- Ability to recognize and address the needs of end users and other key stakeholders through the implementation of effective, targeted marketing communications.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects and effectively establish priorities for self and others.
- Open minded to input from others and willing to readily accept ideas from many different sources.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with marketing management to develop and implement a digital marketing strategy focused on the promotion of our products and improved communications to our associates, customers and end users.
- Attend meetings and lead cross-functional teams as required to ensure support from all aspects of the business when developing campaigns and sites, or modifying existing sites.
- Conduct training for customer service, field sales and other associates as required prior to the introduction of new digital materials or campaigns.
- Provide graphic design backup for the Marketing Services Specialist role during peak periods.
- Monitor daily activity on the company’s social media sites and collaborate with management as required to provide accurate, timely feedback and responses.
- Develop and implement a monthly social media calendar to identify messages and content to be shared on the company’s social media pages, adding additional content as items of interest or market news occurs.
- Continuously monitor new developments in digital marketing and social media and proactively make recommendations to marketing management for implementation of new programs.
- Assume responsibility for the development and implementation of all content for web and intranet sites, ensuring they are easy to navigate and address the needs of the organization and its customers.
- Work closely with the marketing team on the design, development and implementation of micro-sites and landing pages required to support product introductions or other promotional activities.
- Provide technical support for the company’s website, intranet and social media pages, troubleshooting issues as they arise and responding promptly to requests for assistance.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date log of all activities and requests and provide summary report for management team as requested.
- Act as brand champion and maintain uniformity of look, feel and function for all web-based initiatives across typical platforms and browsers.
- Assist in the development and implementation of customizable marketing materials including videos, e-marketing programs and promotions.
- Ensure that tracking programs such as Google Analytics and Google Custom Site Search are properly maintained and deployed. Provide monthly reporting on key web metrics as defined by marketing management.
- Develop content for e-Card campaigns and test personalization/customization options to ensure smooth implementation and execution of each campaign.
- Keep up with changing technical standards in areas such as HTML (hypertext markup language), HTTP (hyper-text transfer protocol), and XML (extensible markup language) that affect the workings of the web site.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to work at a computer terminal for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs occasionally.
Duties are not limited to the above job description. You may be asked to perform other duties from time to time as the needs of the department or company dictate.
Work Environment: We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Workrite Ergonomics is an internationally recognized leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative ergonomic solutions for the office environment. Workrite welcomes talented and energetic individuals interested in joining our dynamic, rapidly growing organization headquartered in the heart of Sonoma County. We are currently seeking a hands-on Human Resources Manager.
The HR Manager develops and creates HR policies and programs for the company (200 employees). The major areas covered are organizational planning, development, employment, culture and training, employee relations, compensation, benefits, health and safety, and employee services. The HR Manager coordinates implementation of such through the HR Team (Admin Support and Coordinators) with an active role in compliance such as leave of absences, workers compensation and employment contracts. You will serves as the main HR contact for headquarters, outside sales reps and for our facility in Toronto, Canada.
Ready to apply? Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume via our web-site: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=workrite&jobId=99783&lang=en_US&source=CC3
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, professional certification (PHR) desired.
- Specialized training in organizational planning, compensation, and preventive labor relations.
- Affiliations with successful companies who practice effective Human Resources Management.
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of employment, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, and training and development. Well-developed administrative skills. Strong management skills—principles and people. Experienced working with parent company and shared resources.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products including Work, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Experience with HRIS- ADP desired.
- 10+ years’ experience gained through increasingly responsible managing positions within Human Resources.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as Human Resources manager of a company with 100 to 200 employees in a nonunion manufacturing and office environment.
- Experience working with remote employees.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High energy level, hands on multitasker comfortable performing multiple tasks and projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities of a HR department that supports nearly 200 employees in two locations.
- Superior interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature, flexible.
- Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgment.
- Good communication skills.
- Resourceful and well organized.
- Participative management style – advocate of team concept.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive but able to support the organization’s team and wellness oriented culture and priorities.
- Results and people oriented, but have sound judgment – ability to balance other business considerations.
- Service oriented, but assertive/persuasive.
- Enthusiastic spokesperson and cheerleader for the company inside and out.
- Strong believer in a culture of teamwork.
- Managerial and leadership skills to direct a small team but also influence department peers and teammates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life insurance and 401(k) plan with employer match. In addition, we offer a comprehensive wellness program, employee assistance program, product discounts, tuition reimbursement and various employee celebrations.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer