Sierra HX Electric Sit Stand Desk
The Best Solution for Height Adjustability
Sierra HX is the foundation for the most innovative sit stand desk for today’s professional workplace. The Frame Sets feature high quality, European engineering and design and meet BIFMA G1-2013 height adjustability requirements.
They can handle payloads of 225–300 pounds, and features hidden crossbar design that provides greater knee clearance for the user. Sierra HX Frame Sets are available in three finishes with the widest range of size configurations and feature options, making it the most versatile sit stand desk in the Workrite portfolio.
- Frame options: 2-leg and 3-leg frames
- Compatible with 24″ or 30″ deep worksurfaces
- Widths from 34″ to 84″ depending on shape
- Finish options: silver, charcoal, and white
- Height range: 22.5″ to 48.7″ for full BIFMA G1-2013 compliance
- Payload capacity: 225 pounds for 2-leg models
- 300 pounds for 3-leg models
- Travel speed: 1.6 inches per second
- Max power draw: 120 V, 60 Hz, 4.25 A (2-leg) 3.3 A (3-leg)
- Standby power: 0.1 W • Meets BIFMA X5.5 standards for performance and durability
- Workrite Sierra HX Base Set has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification
- UL962 Certified when paired with Workrite worksurface
- Pricing and Specification Guide
- Sierra HX Electric Cut Sheet
- Workcenter Comparison Guide
- Workcenter Application Considerations
- Sierra HX Quick Reference Chart
Sit Stand Worksurfaces
Workrite’s standard laminated worksurface program features 25 popular Wilsonart® laminates with coordinating 3 mm edgeband options. For larger, more accurate swatches of available laminates, and suggested laminate to edgeband pairings, please refer to the Materials & Finishes tab of the Workrite binder.
All laminates above are considered standard. Other laminate options are available, but require a non-standard product request. Contact your sales representative or Workrite Customer Service to inquire about a non-standard product request. For additional laminate options from Wilsonart, click the button below to visit their Design Library.