Conform Single Articulating Monitor Arm
The Conform Articulating Monitor Arm adapts to your changing needs through an easy to use, pin assembly system. Mount the arm to a variety of bases, add additional arms or reconfigure as hardware and office personnel needs change. The exceptionally smooth lifting gas spring, coupled with precision bushings, provides years of maintenance-free maneuverability. The Conform Articulating Monitor Arm has been engineered to support over 12,000 cycles and exceeds ANSI/ BIFMA x5.5 requirements. TAA Compliant.
- Verify your monitor’s compatibility with this monitor arm using our web based tool.
- Smooth lifting, maintenance-free gas spring supports one 5–17 lb. monitor
- Interchangeable pin system ensures future adaptability
- Extends to 22.5 inches of forward reach, for easy monitor viewing
- Quickly folds down to 5.25 inches, freeing up user workspace
- Easily route and conceal cables through the integrated wire managers
- Adjust to the perfect height, with 13 inches of vertical movement
- Discrete silver color blends into office environments
- Designed for fast and easy installation
- Supports one 5–17 lb. monitor
- Maximum monitor height: 16″ (full range of motion)
- Articulation range: 13″
- Forward reach: 22.5″
- Stowed depth: 5.25″
- Monitor: Tilt: +90°/-45°, Pivot: +/-90°, Rotation: +/-90°
- Standard VESA (75 mm & 100 mm)
- Available in Silver
- Warranty: 10 year
As of January 2, 2019 all Conform Monitor Arm products will carry a 6% of net price tariff surcharge until further notice.
*Shown with optional C-Clamp Base
Conform Monitor Arm Base Options
Conform Two Piece C-Clamp & Grommet Base
- For use with Articulating Monitor Arms
- Detachable two piece c-clamp design for panel mounted desks
- Includes both c-clamp & grommet mounting options
- 180° pivot limiter on lower arm for space constrained environments
- Supports up to 48 lb.
- Visit Online Store
- Conform Two Piece C-Clamp & Grommet Base Instructions