Standing Desk Converter
or contact your local Workrite Sales Rep
The Solace Electric is the perfect retrofit solution if you are looking for electric adjustability but wish to keep your current desk. The Programmable Control does more than just raise and lower the system since it also includes three preprogrammed heights. No more hunting around for the right position. Add monitor brackets for either dual or triple monitor configurations and watch your productivity soar! The lifting mechanism will raise both your keyboard platform as well as a spacious secondary worksurface with up to 110 pounds of equipment. Solace Electric comes mostly assembled, requiring one easy step to attach your removable keyboard tray and another to add your monitors.
Solace Electric Features
- Programmable Control with three memory presets
- Dual worksurface includes independent keyboard surface
- 110 lb lifting capacity for worksurface, 11 lb for keyboard platform
- 17.1″ lifting range, 23.2″ above desktop
- Max power draw: 120 V, 60 Hz, 4 A
- Primary Worksurface: 25.6″w × 15″d
- Keyboard surface (removable): 26.4″w × 7.1″d
- Base dimensions: 19.75″w × 15.75″d × 2.25″h
Monitor Mount Specifications
- Supports one monitor up to 22 lb.
- Standard VESA (75 mm & 100 mm)
Optional Monitor Bracket
- Optional Dual or Triple Monitor Brackets support monitors up to 18 lb. each
- Monitor mount bracket can be installed in two locations for better height fit
- Maximum monitor width: 23.25″ for dual bracket and 18.5″ for triple bracket
- Visit Online Store
Get Solace Electric
To learn more about Solace Electric or to get your project started, contact your local Workrite Sales Rep or Workrite Customer Service.
Connect with Us