Essentia Electric Sit Stand Desk
Greater Flexibility For Workspace Design
Essentia is the newest and most exciting member of Workrite’s sit stand desk portfolio. Featuring our exclusive industrial design, an inductive touch control switch with 6 memory presets, and adjustable stretchers that provide greater flexibility for work space design, Essentia is truly in a league of its own.
Essentia is available in 2-leg or 3-leg configurations that both meet the BIFMA G1-2013 standards for adjustability and exceed BIFMA X5.5 requirements for durability. They are UL certified, and Greenguard certified. Essentia is, quite simply, one of the highest quality, value priced sit stand desks in the market today!
- Frame options: 2-leg and 3-leg frames
- Compatible with 24″ or 30″ deep worksurfaces
- Widths from 34″ to 84″ depending on shape
- Finish options: silver, charcoal, and white
- Height range: 22.5″ to 48.7″ for full BIFMA G1-2013 compliance
- Payload capacity: 225 pounds for 2-leg models
- 300 pounds for 3-leg models
- Travel speed: 1.6 inches per second
- Max power draw: 120 V, 60 Hz, 8 A (maximum)
- Standby power: 0.3 W
- Meets BIFMA X5.5 standards for performance and durability
- Workrite Essentia Base Set has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification
- UL962 Certified when paired with Workrite worksurface
Frame Color Options
- Essentia Standard Control User Guide
- Essentia Programmable Control User Guide
- Essentia Programmable Control Video User Guide
- Essentia 2-Leg ES3E30-48 30″-48″ Instructions
- Essentia 2-Leg ES3E54-72 54″-72″ Instructions
- Essentia 2-Leg ES3E78-90 78″-90″ Instructions
- Essentia 3-Leg ES3E5472-4272EOC 54″-72″ X 42″-72″ Instructions
- Essentia 3-Leg ES3E7890-4248OC 78″-90″ X 42″-48″ Instructions
- Switch Installation Instructions
- Feet Installation Instructions
Sit Stand Worksurfaces
Workrite’s standard laminated worksurface program features 25 popular Wilsonart® laminates with coordinating 3 mm edgeband options. For larger, more accurate swatches of available laminates, and suggested laminate to edgeband pairings, please refer to the Materials & Finishes tab of the Workrite binder.
All laminates above are considered standard. Other laminate options are available, but require a non-standard product request. Contact your sales representative or Workrite Customer Service to inquire about a non-standard product request. For additional laminate options from Wilsonart, click the button below to visit their Design Library.