Conform Single Static Arm
The Conform Single Static Monitor Arm is designed to provide fixed resistance for touch screen monitors, laptops or keyboard platforms. As part of the Conform family it uses the pin assembly system, allowing it to be quickly mounted to a variety of bases and reconfigured with additional Conform monitor arms to adapt to your changing needs. The double jointed arm design provides over two feet of extension for optimal ergonomic reach.
The Conform Single Static Monitor Arm has been engineered to support over 15,000 cycles and exceeds ANSI/BIFMA x5.5 requirements. TAA Compliant.
- Verify your monitor’s compatibility with this monitor arm using our web based tool.
- Rigid support, for monitors, laptops or keyboard platforms up to 16 lbs
- Extends to 24.5 inches of forward reach, for easy access and monitor viewing
- Quickly folds down to 6.5 inches, freeing up user workspace
- Easily route and conceal cables through the integrated wire managers
- Discrete silver color blends into office environments
- Designed for fast and easy installation
- Supports one monitor 0–16 lb.
- Maximum monitor height: Pole dependent
- Articulation range: 0″ (static arm)
- Forward reach: 24.5″
- Stowed depth: 6.5″
- Monitor: Tilt: +90°/-45°, Pivot: +/-90°, Rotation: +/-90°
- Standard VESA (75 mm & 100 mm)
- Available in Silver
- Warranty: 10 year
*Shown with optional 14” Pole With C-Clamp & Grommet Base
Conform Base Options
28″ Pole Base with Heavy Duty C-Clamp & Grommet
- Designed for stacked monitor applications
- For use with Static Monitor Arms; or Articulating Arms w/ Pole Mount Adapter
- Includes both c-clamp & grommet mounting options
- Heavy duty C-clamp design
- Supports 1–6 monitors, up to 96 lb.
- Buy Now
- 28″ Pole with Heavy Duty C-Clamp & Grommet Base Instructions