Conform Dual Static Arm
The Conform Dual Static Monitor Arm is designed to provide side-by-side support for two monitors, in a compact footprint. As part of the Conform family it uses the Workrite pin assembly system, allowing it to be quickly mounted to a variety of bases and reconfigured with additional Conform monitor arms to adapt to your changing needs.
Easily create a quadruple monitor system by using a 28” pole mount and two Conform Dual Static Monitor Arms. The Conform Dual Static Monitor Arm has been engineered to support over 15,000 cycles and exceeds ANSI/BIFMA x5.5 requirements. TAA Compliant.
- Verify your monitor’s compatibility with this monitor arm using our web based tool.
- Rigid support, for two monitors up to 16 lbs
- Compact mount with only 4.5 inch deep footprint*, for shallow workspaces
- Easily route and conceal cables through the integrated wire managers
- Discrete silver color blends into office environments
- Designed for fast and easy installation
*When used with 24″ wide monitors
- Supports two monitors 0–16 lb. each
- Maximum monitor height: Pole dependent
- Articulation range: 0″ (static arm)
- Forward reach: 4.5″ with 24″ wide monitor
- Stowed depth: 4.5″
- Monitor: Tilt: +90°/-45°, Pivot: +/-90°, Rotation: +/-90°
- Standard VESA (75 mm & 100 mm)
- Available in Silver
- Warranty: 10 year
*Shown with optional 14” Pole With C-Clamp & Grommet Base
Conform Base Options
28″ Pole Base with Heavy Duty C-Clamp & Grommet
- Designed for stacked monitor applications
- For use with Static Monitor Arms; or Articulating Arms w/ Pole Mount Adapter
- Includes both c-clamp & grommet mounting options
- Heavy duty C-clamp design
- Supports 1–6 monitors, up to 96 lb.
- Buy Now
- 28″ Pole with Heavy Duty C-Clamp & Grommet Base Instructions